Update March 18, 2020 in Response to CDC and local recommendations for COVID-19
In an effort to protect the health of all clients and Lash Artists, please review the following appointment policies prior to your appointment:
* No visitors will be allowed to accompany clients to their appointment. If a client is in need of assistance, a client is permitted to bring one healthcare provider to their appointment.
*As always, no children under the age of 13 are permitted in the salon at any time.
*To ensure proper social distancing from other clients, please arrive no more than 5 minutes early to your scheduled appointment.
Other important health notes:
*If you have had a fever or persistent cough in the last 2 weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
* If you live with someone who has had a fever or persistent cough in the last 2 weeks, please reschedule your appointment.
* If you have come into contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, please reschedule your appointment.
Your health, and the health of our Lash Artists and other clients, is of the upmost importance.
At Wisp, our Lash Artists go above and beyond sanitation guidelines required including:
*cleaning of the salon at the beginning and end of each day
*wiping down all frequently used surfaces with disinfectant
*sanitizing all tools and equipment between clients
*washing hands with warm water and soap for at least 20 seconds often
*separating lash beds by more than 6ft
*removing bolsters and blankets from lash beds unless requested
We know this is an uncertain time and appreciate your continued support! We can’t wait to lash you!
- Ensure that you have enough time set aside for your lash extension appointment. Full set appointments take between 2-3 hours and each fill appointment takes between 1-1.5 hours.
- All eye makeup must be removed before the start of each appointment. Wisp Lashes provides extension safe makeup remover and lash bath for your convenience before your appointment
- New clients: please make plans to arrive 15 minutes prior to your first appointment so that we you have time for paperwork and consultation with your lash artist.
- Though we do try to accommodate fills from other Lash Artists, many times we must remove the previous lashes and apply a Full Set. We request that all new clients book a Full Set appointment. We will convert your appointment to a Fill if possible.
- Make plans to arrive 5 minutes prior to your fill appointments so that you have ample time to remove your eye makeup and begin your appointment on time.
NO SHOW/CANCELLATION POLICIES
Your appointment is reserved especially for you…
- A deposit and/or credit card on file is required to book any full set appointment at Wisp Lashes.
- In the event that your appointment must be canceled, please contact the salon with at least 24 hours notice of your appointment time. Cancellations can be made by contacting us through email, text, social media, or voicemail mediums.
- If any appointment is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice from the scheduled appointment time Wisp Lashes will NOT apply the appointment deposit to future appointments. Wisp Lashes reserves the right to charge the card on file for the full service amount of the appointment.
- If you do not cancel your appointment or do not show up for your appointment, 100% of the service amount appointment will be charged to the card on file
- If you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment, we cannot guarantee full satisfaction of your results. Clients arriving more than 15 minutes late to an appointment do so at the risk of being rescheduled.
- Note: If your appointment is cancelled through our online booking system, you should receive a cancellation confirmation email. If you do not receive this email your appointment has not be cancelled in the system and you will be charged. These policies are strictly enforced.
- A credit card and deposit are required to hold your appointment and will be charged in the event of late cancellation or a no show. All payments must be made with a credit/debit card or cash. Checks of any kind are not accepted. Cash Gratuities are customary and very much appreciated by your lash artist.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Wisp’s minimum age of service is 14. Parental consent is needed for anyone persons under the age of 18 and parents/guardians must remain with the underage client for the duration of the service.
- We kindly ask the cell phone are place in the silent or airplane mode to maintain the restful nature of our salon. Eyes are closed during all services and you will be able unable to use or answer phone calls. Please make plans accordingly.
- We know that eyelash extensions are a change for many new clients. If you are unhappy with your eyelash extensions for any reason, please contact Wisp Lashes within 48 hours of your appointment time. A a one-time complimentary touch-up will be offered scheduled to address your concerns and freshen up your lashes.
- Children under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult not receiving services during the entire service time. Because of the nature of the appointment, you will be lying down with your eyes closed for an extended amount of time and unable to care for a child, we ask that alternate care arrangements be made prior to your appointment time.
- Eyelash extensions are an investment of time, money, and care on our client and staff’s behalf. Wisp Lashes will make every effort to satisfy a client’s lash wishes and troubleshoot after care dilemmas diligently. We are unable to offer refunds on any services we have already executed. If you are unhappy with a service please contact us within 48 hours of your appointment. All retail product purchases are final sale.