We hope you love your lashes!
Taking excellent care of your eyelash extensions are crucial to the longevity of your extensions.
Basic Lash Care
- Do not get lashes wet for 24 hours
- Do not unnecessarily touch your lash extensions – each extra pull and tug encourages shedding
- Gently brush your lashes daily with a clean mascara wand
- Wash and rinse lashes with lash cleanser only
- Avoid sleeping on your face
- Remember to re-book your fills within 2-3 weeks
- Place dime sized amount of cleanser into your hand
- Wet Brush and swirl in Cleanser
- Using long downward motions, run brush through lashes on eye at a time
- Rinse your lashes with cool water
- Use a towel to pat dry – do not rub
- After lashes have dried, brush through with mascara wand
- Do not use mascara on your eyelash extensions
- Do not use makeup or eye creams containing oilg
- Switch to powder or liquid (water-based) eyeliners
Your natural lash cycle is sixty to ninety days. As each natural lash falls out there is another lash growing in it’s place. Wisp Lashes recommends lash fills every 2-3 weeks to sustain maximum fullness of your eyelash extensions.