Have you ever thought about why we always desire to have long eyelashes? Why do some famous paintings of women depict that eyelashes are something that enhances the beauty of your face?
Generally,we use eyeliners and mascaras to highlight them. And above all, we are very fond of getting Eyelash Extensions to make those eyelashes look prettier than ever.
So why do we pay so much attention to this tiny little part of our face? Well, here at Wisp lashes, we have helped thousands of women with eyelash extensions and here’s the reason why all of us love those long dark lashes!
They make your eyes look bigger:
- Whatever shape or colour your eyes maybe, long black eyelashes make them open up, look bigger and brighter.
- This is a scientifically proven fact that baby-like features such as big eyes induce feelings of love and attraction in other adults.
- One of the scientific journals based on Social Psychology has also noted this back in the 1980s that baby-like facial features have a strong impact on the other person when commanding honesty, kindness, or affection.
They make you look young:
- We all know that our eyelashes tend to grow thinner and shorter as we age. So, logically, the longer your eyelashes, the younger you seem to look.
- But that’s not all. It is found that dark eyelashes highlight the white part of the eyes known as the sclera.
- The brighter it looks, the younger it makes you look. And if you have ever noticed, you might know that the blink of women is slower than those of men.
- The soft and fluttering blink of a woman is considered seductive, and if your lashes are long, that just makes it even sexier!
They are extremely catchy:
- Long lashes definitely look catchier than having sparse eyelashes. Scientifically, eyelashes are required to protect the eyes from dirt in the air. But hey! Who doesn’t want to seek a little attention with the blink of eyes?
- You can convey a lot of things with those eyes! You can convey to someone that you’d like them to start a conversation. Similarly, you can glare in a way that says, “Stay away from me!” And here’s a little analogy for you to understand: long dark eyelashes are to your eyes, what lipstick is to your lips!
- The way a lipstick creates a contrast with the surrounding skin; your eyelashes do pretty much the same.
They make you feel confident:
- Long lashes will boost your confidence. Do you notice how your self-esteem boosts up when you apply your mascara during your makeup?
- Do you notice the difference in the appearance after getting eyelash extensions or putting on mascara? It makes a big difference, isn’t it?
- Some women tend to have naturally long lashes while some get Eyelash Extensions or use mascara for the same.
- However, that doesn’t make any difference. The way it makes you feel confident is all that matters.
These were just some of the reasons why long eyelashes make you look attractive and catch the attention of people. You may be surprised to know that your eyelashes also say a lot about a woman’s fertility, this may seem odd but not totally wrong. The excess shedding of your eyelashes indicates an autoimmune disorder and such disorders have an extremely detrimental effect on your fertility.
So to bring it all in a nutshell the Eyelashes are considered to be the most effective feminine facial feature, So much so, that even cartoon characters of opposite genders like Mickey and Mini Mouse have only one different facial feature, and that is eyelashes. Again, what is the difference between Bugs and Lola Bunny? The lashes! Technically, long lashes are not a lady-only thing, but over the course of time, we have been conditioned to believe so. Poems have been written on them, and the description of women in novels has always included their eyelashes! So why not pay attention to this little but important feature of your face and try out eyelash extensions to make your pretty self look even prettier?