Hey, young lady! We know you look beautiful, stylish and charming. And we also understand that you wish to spread the magic where ever you go. The dilemma of choosing the best for yourself might be a real pain in the ass. Isn’t it? If you are standing at the crossroads of choosing between lash extension and lash lift, then you are at the right place. But, before we begin to help you make the right choice, you need to know the rules of stepping into the eyelash game. So, brush up your knowledge as you dive deep into exploring the chic look.
Lash Extensions—Everything You Need To Know
Eyelash extensions are nothing but added enhancements that can enhance your look. They allow you to increase the thickness, curliness, and length of your natural eyelashes. With a wide range of options at your disposal, you can choose from a variety of eyelash extensions like volume, classic, and more. They usually last for four to eight weeks. If you crave for longer lashes, then lash extensions can be the best sought after alternative for you. Say goodbye to smudgy mascaras, growth serums and the fake eye makeup products in the market.
Advantages Of Lash Extensions
- Shine like a diamond even without any makeup: Be it the dark circles or the spots under your eyes, you don’t need to worry about them anymore. Save your morning make up time as lash extensions will steal the attention wherever you go.
- Customized and personalized according to your requirements: You don’t need to compromise by looking ordinary. Decide the color, shape, and length of the lash extensions by connecting with the eyelash specialist.
- Get rid of mascara mishaps: No mascara flakes, smudges, and clumps with lash extensions. Not just that, they also help in reducing wrinkles and keeping your skin supple around the eye area.
Lash Lifts – Everything You Need To Know
Lash lifts allow you to curl your lashes naturally without having to use curling wands or false lashes. Though the process is painless and quick, the chances of allergic infections are quite high as the treatment involves the usage of chemical solutions. They usually last for about six weeks on average.
Disadvantages Of Lash Lifts
- Heavy and clumpy look: If you are looking for volume and you end up trying artificial-looking lash lifts, then it can be a total disaster.
- Easy wear and tear: Chances of the tip of your lashes becoming brittle after chemical treatment is on the higher side.
- Get ready to use mascara: Thickening the lashes and accentuating the perm becomes necessary with lash lifts. Hence, you cannot do away from using mascara.
Great eyelashes don’t happen by accident, they happen by appointment. So, what are you waiting for? You are just a click away from booking for your eyelash extension services with Wisp Lashes. It is worth your precious money so you can be assured of getting them done at affordable prices. Someone has rightly said that a wink is worth a thousand words so complete your look with the right pair of lash extensions. If you are still in a dilemma, you can connect with our eyelash experts to get a better idea.
For More Information Call Us: Austin (737-237-3588) or Knoxville (865-338-2822)